All of the properties we sell on our website are covered by these five basic restrictions.
- No buildings or storage of any kind is permitted within 100' of a roadway or 30' from a property boundary. These areas shall serve as utility easement areas. Fences must not encroach upon road easements which is the area within 50' or a roadway.
- No refuse, debris, unused building materials nor derelict vehicles, machinery or equipment in whole or in part shall be stored or allowed to collect on the property unless completely enclosed within a building or garage.
- Livestock and pets are permitted so long as they are not allowed to create a nuisance to nearby land owners. Kennels greater than 5 dogs and feedlots are not permitted.
- No parcel may be subdivided if any of the parcels created from the division would be less than 5 acres in size.
- No single wide mobile homes are allowed on the property. No camper, RV, bus, portable building, shed or shack of any kind shall be used as a residence. Camping for more than 45 days in a 12 month period is not permitted (camping would be defined as staying in a tent, RV, shed or other similar structure. Once you build your cabin or home you are of course free to stay on your property all year if you would like).
Certain developments such as Wilderness Lake also have additional restrictions. To see the additional restrictions for Wilderness Lake click on the link below:
All restrictions and covenants have been designed to be minimally restrictive and to help protect and preserve the value of your property.